-
July 21st, 2005, 02:48 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Does anyone have both a Mattel red haired (eye color doesn't matter) American Girl of Today AND a Mattel Felicity?
I was a bit sad when I recieved my Felicity last summer to see that her hair color was the exact same as that of my Pre-Mattel red haired, green eyed AGoT.
Obviously, they have the same hair AND eye color.
With only 5 (soon to be 6 if I could decide which, and then 7 when Elizabeth comes out) dolls, I don't really like having two dolls who look SO similar.
I'm hoping the Mattel AGOTs have a different red hair color, the catalogue and online makes it look like a deeper red, and not really the auburn of the old agot and new Felicity.
My AGOT needs a new head anyway, her hair is terrible, I think her wig just sort of rotted away. I don't trust myself to rewig her, and would honestly rather have a new AG doll head.
I would love to get another red color (I LOVE red hair, and can never have too much). But if it's the same red color, I'm going to call them up and try my darn hardest to get them to put on a different doll head at the hospital. After all, I didnt know Felicity's hair was so brown as she had red hair in every catalogue I have of her, and I consider it partially their fault my dolls look so similar. And, I really think something strange happened to the wig, my other dolls (even the ones who are as old as my AGOT) have wonderful hair.
I'm not going to press my luck and try for any of the new dolls, or anything. I just intend to ask for a different color combination, one that was around when I got my AGOT doll in 1996, I don't think that's unfair at all, and I would hope they would grant the request.
Anyway, that was a long post and I really just want to know if anyone can compare the two red hair colors of a Mattel made AGOT and a Mattel made Felicity.
Thanks!
-
July 21st, 2005, 04:25 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Both colors look the same to me.
However, one has bangs and the other doesn't. Is that different enough for you? May be, may be not...
I have a PM Lissie and a PM redhead AGOT, and will sell the AGOT because I feel they are not different enough, But that's just me!
Ana [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]
-
July 22nd, 2005, 03:58 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Bumping this once, incase someone who knows is on now, and wasnt last night when I posted.
Sorry, I know that's a bit annoying, but I'm really hoping someone can tell me if the colors are different.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks